Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Silence

My Tribute to Life
Life:
The many-headed monster
Over-hyped & undermined
The knotted maze
with people walking in & walking out
of blind alleys & entangled paths
A puzzle missing parts without logic
Now I have the reason
No, I won't talk about it!

My Answer to Humanity
Humanity:
The mangled beast-
toes & tongues-
feet & fangs.
Rules, just smoke changing shapes!
Some say silence is an obscenity
Some say sense is a profanity
Now I have my answer
No, I won't talk about it!

My Antidote to The Mind
Mind:
An ailment, all humanity is born with
A bundle of neurons bubbling with confusion
Seething thoughts breathing hard
Muffled gasps craving comprehension
Time & again I sought a cure
for the many sounds it makes.
Now I have an antidote
No, I won't talk about it!

My Weapon against time
Time:
An anachronism measured by minutes
An obsoleteness measuring lives
I made vain attempts to maim the wheel ;
trying hard to leave a mark, unarmed.
But now I have a weapon
No, I won't talk about it!

Silence - My choice, My weakness
But I still wonder:
Two minutes of silence
to mourn death -
how long would it take to mourn life?

No comments: