Thursday, November 08, 2007

To Wooden Endings

Another night fell dead on the barb-wire fence
It flew; it fled from a few blades of light
No remorse; no fear
Just pain in vain
Could you do something about the blotting red,
while I sit here tied to the stump of a dead tree??

The sky is hot glass & wishes have wax wings
Some lie beyond; some die within
No end; none mends
They won't stay; they can't go
Could you do something about the dripping wax,
while I sit here tied to the stump of a dead tree??

Words are entangled in smiles & camouflages,
each time they bump into my blue-eyed boy
No chalk; no charcoal
No ink; no lead
Could you do something about the unwritten thoughts,
while I sit here tied to the stump of a dead tree??

& any day you need to furnish
your museum of hearts
Just look up; don't look too far

I sit here tied to the stump of a dead tree!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a gud one cutie...read it likd it....n ACTUALLY u'stud it...

Here they come to set u free..
free from the stump of the dead tree

to set free the words, trapped in smile n camouflages.
words written n unwritten to fil ur pages...

here they come,to fil ur pages...
to fil ur pages with unwritten thoughts,
find them helpin u...with ink leads n chalks...

heheh forgive me for this...

luv..
me :)

Numb Assembly said...

The wishes and the thoughts...
I wish you knew that you the strength to break free from the stump of the dead tree...I could give you a hand if you want...

If only you wanted to be free!
:)

Eat my Blog said...

I really liked this line- "I sit here tied to the stump of a dead tree!!". Good good.