Wednesday, February 10, 2010

204. All in the name of...

I think I will charm
the maverick moon –
the one that hangs high
when he is in the mood

I will roll him a joint
and sit with him on a branch;
I will wait for him to pass out,
but then you know why?!

I am in love with a werewolf
& so I have not a choice,
but to pin up the moon
on my bedroom window sill.

So I think I will charm
the maverick moon -
the one that hangs high
when he is in the mood
--------------------------
:) :) :) :) :)
Are dinosaurs extinct?
Are werewolves mythical??!
:) :P :D

3 comments:

ishfaq said...

V GOOD POETRY

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

दीपशिखा वर्मा / DEEPSHIKHA VERMA said...

but to pin up the moon
on my bedroom window sill...
this reminded me of Gulzar :)

mujh me ek shaayar sa rehta hai !