Saturday, July 07, 2007

Punctuated Life

Punctuated noise
fills my day...
You had the silence I needed
But where can I find you?


You live in a place
filled with
a zillion fullstops


I can't come by
to see you giftwrap
all those for me

I can't go ahead
without any either
Too sad you wouldn't know


I am stuck at a comma...
Moments with wings
refusing to fly ahead


Cold feet
Cold shoulders
Hot heads
all around

I never find your face
bare of those fullstops

I wait at my comma,
watching it turn into a question mark!
I will soon be the one
with a zillion question marks.

...............................................................
Inspired by Gattu & his zillion fullstops!

Dedicated to those silent relationships beyond comprehension!
.............................................

No comments: