Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Vengeance of a loving heart

You locked me up
in your big dark house
I painted blue skies
on all your walls
Now every time
you enter your house
all you see is blue
all you see is clouds

You tied me down
to a starless night
I stretched my arms
& flew away with it
Now every time
you open your door
all you see is yellow
all you see is day

You closed your window
on my face
I pasted my smile
on your sill
now every time
you look out at the world
all you see is
my smile on a zillion lips

You hurled my song
on a cobblestone walk
i just went mute
& I still am
now every time
you take a step
all you hear is
my silence creaking under your feet

Now you crave a home
you crave that night
you crave my gift
that smiling song

how you wish you did not do
all that you did
how you wish
oh, how you wish!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I wish...but Oh how i wish that u wished for the same!