Saturday, December 29, 2007

Have a slice

I snuggle each night under warm sheets
to cold breath & muffled heart beats
The smell of green dreams still lingers on
when I open my eyes to a lazy dawn

& I see-
Too much of nothing is an aphrodisiac
Too little of everything is a sleeping pill

Now when I look back & unsee things-
I know what I need to do & I will

Miles are never a mask
nothing is too much to ask
I have that basket of hope
you gifted me not long ago

I have a slice each dawn for breakfast
If you haven't tried yet, I say you must
There is still quite some left;
want some?

Come over for dinner someday
& I promise when we dine
we will have dreams for dessert
& gulp them down with wine

Deal?!

---------------------------------------
To Hobbesie for being the sweetheart that she is!!
Smilio!! :)

1 comment:

Saints and Devils said...

deal!!!
i shall bring d loaf u gave me and i shall taste urs...v wil wine,dine nd hav a clasic dance...
whnevr u r ready dearest darlin...

i culd ask 4 no one bttr thn u...
d biggest hug goin ur way!!!