Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fleeting Thoughts!

I still rule the dark domain of life where confusion prevails
Faces n shadows, none to help me wade o'er these travails
sometimes I wonder- do I lead a life or does Life lead me
though I need to decide thngs, the decisions don't need me
I tread by the holes on the way, where many fall & hide
But there is a hole within me, I thnk I am falling inside
I try to make thngs happen, I walk that extra mile
But thngs happen to me; my only choice- frown or smile
I choose to smile at the world around & frown at my reflection
coz I guess I am walking the extra mile in the wrong direction

1 comment:

robaroo... said...

ek bar batao yaar kiproblem kya hai apka? ho sakta hai ki mai apki madad to na kar sakun , par haan thoda jhelna zaroor sikha dun. just kidding, sorry
apke pass kya koi dost nahi nahi hai kya? sab dost mar gaye hain kya ? jo jab dekho tanhaiyeeeeeee , marnaaaaaaaaaa. apko koi or kaamnahi ahi kya? life is presious my dear. bahut khush kismat ho ki abhi tak apne life ko barbad nahi kiye ho aap. are jo kuch bhi hua hogaya kuch kar to nahi sakte na bhale hi mujhe enahi pata ki apke sath hua kya. par baton se to pakka lagta hai biddu ki ladki ka hi mamla hai, par kya karoge aage . aise confusion ki zindagi to jina sahi nahi ahi na.
sorry mai thoda tane mar raha hun par sahi bhi bol raha hun, bura lage to sorry really veru very sorry