Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Are Dinosaurs Extinct?

I like it when you whistle a 'hi'
I like it better when you just wink it at me!

I heard a dinosaur in a summery yellow day
Ah! I heard a dinosaur -
a T-rex dressed like a Sauropod

I still remember crumbs.
Thank God, I do!

Now, I dance to smiling afternoons
when swirling dusty winds play romance
on blazing empty roads

I heard a dinosaur in a raining silvery night
Ah! I heard a dinosaur
who now snorts down other ears

I still remember crumbs.
I wish I didn't!

I hate it when you bid 'good bye'
I hate it worse when you just leave without a word!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

forgive me.
goodbye.

Lyrical Craziness Personified said...

huh?

Arey...
you don't have to ask anonymous forgiveness! I can seldom stay mad with anybody for long!!

:D

I don't even know who you are to know what to forgive you for!

N yeah, good byes - I told you I hate it when you say goodbye!!
Just stay!