Monday, August 20, 2007

Kill this space!

A night settling guy problems of a 6-year-old
A window overlooking a graveyard
A stupid rapid fire questionnaire
Nicole Kidman & Anna Kournikova

A debate - do we yell or do we not?
A talk about rages at the steering wheel
concocted stories - "barbie & barbaa"
Important clients , a delayed breakup

A game of pictionary with family
A round of booze , friends crashing over
A splurge of poetry which made me smile
A random stranger vs. the boss' daughter

Hours together, before we hit the sack
Are we still there? Are we coming back?

Are you sleeping? or am I dead?
Why is my smile blue? Yours is still red!!

Are we through? or is it just my head?
I donno what! Can you lemme out?

Not that alone, the world is all stone
But then each day leaves a little void
I still remember having read your say
A vacuum, small, is a vacuum after all!!!
-------------------------------------

Are dinosaurs extinct?

No comments: