Monday, August 24, 2009

173. Troubadour

Of werewolves
and dinosaurs

Of tigers
and troubadours!!

------------------------------

Have you ever watched evenings leave tattoos
on vermillion windows?


Have you ever patched your walls up with blue words
talking of
the skies in some eyes on restless days
the storms in some gasps on turbulent nights?

Have you ever pawned pieces of your thoughts;
Have you ever gambled moments away
to send smiles
flying out
each dawn?

Have you ever tried out faces
Have you ever tried on places
and left creases
on wild stranger winds?


Have you ever lived
in checkered hearts?
Did you like them?


Tell me all this
Troubadour
and tell me some more

Maybe,
you can help me find
my share of silence!

----------------------------------------

when one borrows pieces of yesterday...
like I said...
shuffling memories!! :)

Because some questions do not change!!

1 comment:

Guide to SEO said...

Wonderful post... I really like the creativity in your post and it surely deserves an applause.