Sunday, June 04, 2006

Words

To hold onto a fleeting thought;
To freeze in my heart a moment, short,
It is just words that I turn to.
In time’s maze, many forgotten stories,
When I wish to relive those memories,
It is these words that I return to.

So many hopes & so many fears,
many a smile & so many tears,
Just words to hold them all.
So many unspoken emotions
& so many unknown notions
Just words to unfold them all.

When together or when far apart,
Words are all we need to cross our heart;
Or just words to cross swords.
Life throws some easy, some tough clues
And words are all we get to use
Our lives are, but, crosswords!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

words give legitimacy to memories...what to do of memories that had no words....a fleeting smile...a struggling tear...a something that chokes all the words....to touch a soul do we need words??

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

robaroo... said...

dont wnat to ask what happen but want to tell you to be strong , i wont tell you to sab chala gaya , par ye zaroor kahungi ki kuch to hai jo sab kuch jane ke baad bhi hai, mila bichadna to hota rehata hai, par ane aaj ko savarna bhi zaroori hota hai, koi keh de ki yaar sambhal ja , koi kahe ki yaar piche na dekh, hai dil me kai pal jo reh gaye kisi ke jane ke bad , mai nahi kehati ki use mita de , par apni zindagi ke sbse achche palon me use jod. ansu ayee to bhi kya karen go gaye vo vapas to nahi apaye. rasta abhi bhi dekhna band na karna kyounki koi na koi dastak zaroor dega.