Friday, May 08, 2009

Soliloquy souvenirs

bonsai bob
a tiny corn cob
lazy traffic
impatient honks
a restless cuckoo
a potted plant

sit and see me
sip my soul

glass rectangles
creased reflections
wooden tables
colored uncertainty
guavas are pink
apples are green

sit and see me
sip my soul

Greasy noses
sweet mother of moses
cheques torn up
wet tissue papers
snacks and suspicion
smiling solos

sit and see me
sip my soul

lost I was
lost I am
fish! shoot!god!
fcuk! shit! damn!
superman! superman!
samosas and shiny floors

sit and see me
sip my soul

it's not a puzzle
just a mental tussle
crazy tug-o-war
they wait in a car
think me up
think it through

sip and savour me
suck my soul dry
--------------------------- ----
classic eccentricities!!! trademark me!!! :D :D :D

2 comments:

Gomes said...

Beautiful,with a touch of Dylan!

Almost Famous said...

i ll tel u wat...u put things into place so well...

i simply luv d simplicity yet beautiful to read...:)