Thursday, May 14, 2009

someone is in the shadows!!

beware, beware the star is let loose!!
last I heard, he is the moon's muse!!
hiding in shadows on lazy afternoons,
he smiles and pouts while the world swoons!

should I wait for another fortnight
when the black moon wont follow twilight;
and make the most when it's my turn
before the next adorable moon's return?

nay, nay I know how to douse my lust
with just two whiffs of addictive star dust
I will sit, for him to come by my open windows
or maybe I will spend noons scouting shadows!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
someday when he's here and the sky's starlit
I will sing to him, soniye love mera hit hit
and when he smirks and finds my words funny
I will tell him... kasmanu khaaye mar jaani mar jaani
:D :D :D :D

No comments: