Thursday, June 11, 2009

155. Aabshaar-I

This is when I collate all my thoughts about all the inconsequential things over a week or so; and present it all at a time... whenever I find time, that is!!
Clearly Vella I am, no??!!! :D :D :D

.................................................................................

a. There is this handwriting analyst(lets call him X) I was hopelessly flirting with and had written him a verse; Aravind (who had nothing to do with this yet believes he can be a part of any conversation in this world) replies... It deserves a post 'coz it's hilarious... here's to you, Aravind!! and yes, I still hate you, Loser Aatma!! :D :D :D

Me:
Tahriir padhke tasveer parakhne wale, bata
kaisa chehra banaate hain musavvir alfaaz mere

Aravind:
Nihaayati badsoorat chehra banaate hai tumhare alfaaz miyaan
inhe dekhkar to aaine me bhi daraar pad jaaye

-----------------------------------------------------------
b. J had to do this amusing job today - where he has to type in a wadever to his database and his database replies to him after 3 hours.... wooowww!!! :P

kishton me guftagu karna hai pesha uska
sabr ka sabaq seekhne ka munaafa milta hai

------------------------------------------------------------
c. I am asked to decide what color I want my walls to be... I, who have a default setting of confusion, clumsiness and craziness!! I will live with whatever, no?! Don't ask me to choose!! No, no, no, no!!

marz utha leta hai jo har dar pe
us mareez se marzi poochna
munaasib nahin, Maula mere

mil jaaye jo bhi manzil pe
manzoor hai mujhe
mubaarak woh manzar
------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you amuse me