Friday, June 19, 2009

160. Aabshaar IV

a. Now this is not written by me. B today sent me this 'coz I was too busy to reply to his messages. He hasn't written them either, I am sure!! But ain't it really sweet?! I love the lines... so decided they deserve a place here! :) :) :) and despite the horrendous horrendous way the day was going, I ended up smiling! Thank you! :)

Hue masroof woh is qadar
qadar hamari na rahi
kahen kis-se haal-e-dil
ab kis-se fariyaad karen

lagta hai unke shahar ka
har shaks begana sa
kahaan jaa-ke ab ham
dil ki basti aabaad karen

hota tha bada shor
pahlu mein jis dil ke
hua khaak jalte jalte
ab kise nashaad kare

kab tak rahen zinda
teri ummeed ke sahare
talaash-e-sukoon me ab
kaun kambakht na jaa mare!!

------------------------------------------------

b. I am tired of waiting... so wrote this today!! if you know what I mean :D

Where are you
while my mondays are blue
and my fridays green;
you know what I mean?

While dark is dusty
and light is murky
while days are musky
and nights are quirky,

where ARE you, cotton clouds...
WHERE are you?!!!

:) :) :) and yeah!! I got a dozen reassuring 'I-am-here-only' replies when I put this up as my status message!! :) Thank you!! Louuvvee you off bigly bigly!!! :) :)
-----------------------------------
yeah... at 8:41 on a friday I am at work.. Don't gimme that sad sorry look! don't gimme that horrified look either! nor the disgusted cringed nose look!!
anybody giving looks... Can you see my finger?!! :D :D :D
ok ok ok... shush ...!! back to work... theekke?!

No comments: