Tuesday, June 02, 2009

153. ... and me!

ok... my mind was just acting up... I realised!! and also that nothing is the end of the world. :) :)

-------------------------------------------------------

This evening I walked out alone. There was just the city and me.
a horde of empty hours lined up. Tear-jerkers and hilarity and me

My heart is dis-oriented. What it proposed, I declined. of course.
all it had on the mind for the evening. some hopeless self-pity and me?!

I found a much better plan which suited my mood and the weather,
the perfect one - my playlist, my dancing shoes lying pretty and me.

Oh my love story. it ended last night again. but well, what's new, I say!
Don't you worry! We are great friends - hope, serendipity and me!!

My sense will fail me again when someone nice meets me this weekend;
Same old story again- silence, vibes, someone sexy and witty and me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Checked the mirror & found why the last one turned me down in a hurry
Don't we look kinda like reaalllyy similar, that alien thing - ET and me?!
:D :D :D :D


No comments: