Thursday, June 18, 2009

159. Aabshaar - III

a. I was dying at work, yesterday ... and the act is still in present continuous!! Hey congratulate me, I have adopted a new pseudonym - Sadiq; ain't it nice? I know! I know!! :D :D :D

ek mehfil thi teri, Sadiq, abek mazhaar hai mez pe tere
ye kaisa junoon hai ki daftar me dafn hone chala tu bhi


----------------------------------------------------

b. I was flirting with B(yet another guy) and he was trying to write verses for me... and failed (but aawww!! so cute!! :D :D)

Paanv pada jo aasmaan pe, hawaon pe ab shikan se bane
Kah do – aur koshish na kare, baithe rahe bas roobaroo mere


---------------------------------------------------

c. Yes, my ode to Murphy Mornings where Murphy came around to screw me yet again!!(For those who know not- he is the guy who ensures that everything that can go wrong , does! Yes, I have been trying to dump him for ages - 'coz he was cheating on me. I realised he is screwing the whole world, not me alone!!)
Anyways, about morning today - crowded trains.. sloowww autos... and other slow phenomenon .. yes, talking about Jimbu, the man!!
my ode to the pains in my life!!

duniya, tu bahaane maang khadi
kahin taang adi, lee chalaang badi

phir ret pe pahiye phisalne lagi
ghadiyaan sadiyon si chalne lagi

fursat kabse dukaan me tangi padi
bikti hi nahin, hai mahangi badi

har roz me hai kyun kam waqt- bata
jitna bhi hai, kyun hai kambakht- bata

marammat kar, mue ki, mere maalik
marammat kar mue ki, maula mere


---------------------------------------------------

yes yes, I louuvveee you all!!! :D :D :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sadiq. :)