Friday, June 19, 2009

161. History

I am listening to "Where do you go to, my lovely?!" and it is all coming back again... The terrifying JBness ... no, no, NO...!! This can't return... can't be happening!!
I am a reformed person now! Or was I deluding myself?!! I just need some sleep; maybe!

----------------------------------------------

What does one do -
when yesterday becomes tomorrow?
when the day suffers while the night sins?
when the ritual becomes a rule?

What does one do
when the snowflakes do not let hexagons go
out of fashion?

What does one do?

What?!
-----------------------------------------------------
I am scared; tell me something nice and interesting, quick!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

have a double scoop of choco-chip icecream n Njoy!!!

Sunny said...

have a double scoop of choco-chip icecream n Njoy!!