Monday, June 01, 2009

While the mood swings under the tanned sky...

spew venom
sew buttons
rue the night
sue the knight

write rhymes
fight time
bite steaks
white flakes

twiddle fingers
middle fingers
muddle shots
huddle thoughts

watch palindromes
catch fallin' gnomes
patch some torn season
match and scorn reason

I douse my days
and hand-paint desires
they grouse and say
I am but a quaint liar

the sky has been tanning
near the sun forever
should we dye it again
or just set it on fire?

---------------------------------------
I refuse to answer any questions...
by the way, my 150th post ... :D
God save the world!!


I try to wake up
just die to make up
too wry to break up
ask why to take up

and yes of course, my obsession with the sky!!

2 comments:

Gomes said...

150 and counting...

Counting till Googol.

May you burn in desire,scream at the utter hopelessness of it all, douse your fires with your own tears and wash your face with shame and at the end of it all, write. Write like a dream.

Almost Famous said...

pie..u r an awsum writer/poet watever u cal...

u d magician n ur pen d magic wand...

cheers to u..n many to go :)